Who We Are
Dedicated Real Estate Professionals
We are a dedicated group of real estate professionals, distinguished by creative thinking; disciplined analysis; flexible response; and entrepreneurial tenacity. Our team strives to combine a track record of success, multi-disciplined expertise, and deep industry knowledge together with an extensive network of long-standing, mutually reinforcing relationships.
We leverage our human capital and diverse capabilities to thoughtfully solve the complex real estate requirements of physician groups, national healthcare providers, and regional health systems – as well as academic institutions and other groups fulfilling essential community needs.
In doing so, we employ a decidedly long-term investment strategy by committing our own funds, contributing to the stability and vitality of the areas we serve, and creating value for our partners, who often include the project’s tenants.
As part of their respective and collective resumes, the principals of the company have several decades of experience encompassing hundreds of brokerage, management, financing, and investment advisory transactions with third parties across the country in various aspects of the medical and real estate fields. Furthermore, the Company has worked with an Advisory Board of professionals that have an intimate understanding of all aspects relating to operating both small and large-scale outpatient healthcare practices. Based in the Greater Philadelphia area, our primary geographic focus for development projects is the Mid-Atlantic Region. However, our national network of relationships with industry professionals allows for us to extend our acquisition and programmatic development activities far beyond to accommodate our tenant partner needs.
Accordingly, services we provide our clients and tenants include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Identifying opportunities
- Sourcing transactions
- Working with local government entities and community organizations
- Identifying and negotiating strategic joint ventures
- Conducting financial analysis of potential investment opportunities
- Securing and negotiating terms for both debt and equity investment /financing
- Facilitating building redevelopment, re-positioning and value enhancement
- Implementing project design and management for new development projects
- Managing stand-alone and co-located properties for both single and multi-tenant facilities
- Assessing proper timing to divest of assets and developing appropriate exit strategies